Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Menu planner - I have seen numerous menu planners pinned, but this is amazing! This looks intense but doable & useful, and it's the first one that I think could actually work for our family. (I wish I could just buy the files & put it together but her recipes won't all work due to food allergies so I might as well do my own. SHUCKS!)We have the same exact calender .. so could be easy!!!

How To Lose Leg Fat In 30 Days
How To Lose Leg Fat In 30 Days
Click here to download
grilled asparagus crostini's with ricotta, pesto and scallions --- those are all words I like.
grilled asparagus crostini's with ricotta, pesto and scallions --- those are all words I like.
Click here to download
Menu planner - I have seen numerous menu planners pinned, but this is amazing! This looks intense but doable & useful, and it's the first one that I think could actually work for our family. (I wish I could just buy the files & put it together but her recipes won't all work due to food allergies so I might as well do my own. SHUCKS!)We have the same exact calender .. so could be easy!!!
Menu planner - I have seen numerous menu planners pinned, but this is amazing! This looks intense but doable & useful, and it's the first one that I think could actually work for our family. (I wish I could just buy the files & put it together but her recipes won't all work due to food allergies so I might as well do my own. SHUCKS!)We have the same exact calender .. so could be easy!!!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment