Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Great layout. I may print this out and frame it as a kitchen art print. And since I have wall space, I'll glue gun magnets on the back so that I can stick to the fridge - a change from my minimalist "no fridge magnets" rule ;)

Great layout. I may print this out and frame it as a kitchen art print. And since I have wall space, I'll glue gun magnets on the back so that I can stick to the fridge - a change from my minimalist "no fridge magnets" rule ;)
Great layout. I may print this out and frame it as a kitchen art print. And since I have wall space, I'll glue gun magnets on the back so that I can stick to the fridge - a change from my minimalist "no fridge magnets" rule ;)
Click here to download
Yummy Food blog
Yummy Food blog
Click here to download
10 tricks to make your groceries last long
10 tricks to make your groceries last long
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment